Time has not been kind lately. Between work and helping someone through cancer treatment and surgery, there just hasn’t been as much time as I wanted to post here. But … things are on the upswing and my friend is now safely at Bridgepoint rehab to gain their strength back and being prepared for home. Bitter Grounds had to be put aside for awhile because there are some things that are more important than writing.
As of this week, I’ll be back on a partial posting schedule so look for new content. I have a ton of photos to share, I’ve begun plotting out the first Mapping Toronto field trip and I have been writing a number of articles in my little book so - I have content!
So what’s coming? Here’s a short list:
- Review of the many new extensions showing up for Edge browser
- A few Android app reviews
- Review of Grammarly for Word
- Meanderings about helping my friend during the last year.
- Photos, photos, photos. I lugged the camera around much of the last month and was able to get some smashing ahora. Just sorting through them. You can wander over to my Instagram or Facebook page (link on the right) to see some of the photos
- Going to restart posts about interesting finds at upcoming stamp auctions
- Re-editing Dear Donna – I’ve finished the novel and redid a few chapters
If you look that way -> you’ll see a sight unseen by readers - the real me. It was time to retire the venerable cat icon and give the magazine a far more personal feel. It’s an older photo, but that’s one my friends will instantly recognize. One day I’ll pop for a real haircut and stop shearing it off myself, but don't hold your breath. And no, that’s a good English ale in my hands, not an espresso. Even I can’t handle that much caffeine.
Back in a day or two with new posts.