Win 10 quick tip:
If you can no longer adjust your screen brightness, there's a quick fix.
- Right click on the small Windows icon located at the bottom, left hand side of your screen.
- Locate Device Manager and left click on it.
- When Device Manager opens, right click at the top of the list and scan for hardware changes.
- Look down the list and left click once on Monitor to drop the menu down.
- There should be a small down arrow.
- Right click on the monitor.
- Click Enable.
- Close Device Manager.
That should do it. You should be able to adjust your monitor's brightness.