Sitting here trying to enjoy my coffee and feeling exhausted. Two people sitting near me talk 100 miles a min, quite loud and I swear they never stop long enough to breath. Which leads me to the following thoughts:
- Do you think oxygen deprivation is a possible threat to their wellbeing?
- Do they actually hear the words each other speak? Can’t be possible.
- Why do people sit in a public place and conduct private business? Are they so oblivious to the fact we can hear them discuss their employee evaluations?
- Is it essential they speak at a decibel level that sets off alarms?
- How about when they answer their phones? Modern technology means we don’t need to SHOUT into the phone to be heard.
- Do they not have offices?
- Do they really think it’s socially acceptable to demand someone move so they can plug their devices into the power outlet under my table?
- Are they so dim they can’t see the dangers of stringing their power cable across the floor, about 2 inches above the ground?
- Are they so self involved that they don’t get why their snarky response to the person who tripped on their computer cable was unacceptable?
Not having a happy day. Going home. Hiding under the bed. Wake me when the world learns remedial manners.